M LIFT™ Facelift
The M LIFT™ is a revolutionary nonsurgical facelift procedure developed by Dr. Mashhadian at Rodeo Surgical Art. Using a combination of FDA-approved dermal fillers, Dr. Mashhadian can effectively enhance the facial features to diminish signs of aging, and restore youthful radiance to the appearance. The treatment involves no anesthesia, no operating rooms, and no risky surgery. Say hello to restored youth without any downtime, and results that are evident as soon as you walk out of our office, and will get even better in the weeks that follow. As a cosmetic surgeon and an expert in injectable treatments with an eye for artistry in cosmetic procedures, Dr. Mashhadian helps his Beverly Hills patients achieve their aesthetic goals with noninvasive methods whenever possible. To learn more about dermal fillers or how they are used to perform the M LIFT™ contact Rodeo Surgical Art today at 310-652-4500.
What is the M LIFT?
Named after its creator, Dr. David Mashhadian, and the area of the face treated during the procedure, the M LIFT™ involves a proprietary combination of injectable dermal fillers, anti-wrinkle injections, and skin rejuvenating treatments to reverse all the signs of aging and rejuvenate the appearance. The M LIFT™ targets three most critical point face which the associated with youthfulness, these are the angle of the jaw, cheeks and the chin. The basic M LIFT™ includes the following:
- Consultation to evaluate your precise concerns and aesthetic goals
- Non-surgical blepharoplasty to refresh tired, aging eyes baggy, hollowing, and dark circle under the eyes
- Contouring of the cheek, lift and add definition with youthfulness
- Sculpting of the jaw angle and jawline and chin to diminish early jowl formation
- Reduction in facial lines such as the laugh lines
- Botox injections to address frown lines, forehead creases and crow’s feet
- Chemical peel pack for full skin rejuvenation
- All-natural speedy recovery supplement to promote healing and enhance results
Dr. Mashhadian also offers the M LIFT™ Extended. This version of the procedure, additionally address hollowing around the temple and smoothens away lines on the neck. He will evaluate your personal situation to determine which of these treatments might provide you with the best possible outcome.
Who is a Candidate for the M LIFT?
You might consider the M LIFT™ if you are a man or woman who is noticing early symptoms of aging like loss of facial volume, initial jowl formation and the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Your eyes may look more tired than usual, even when you have had enough sleep the night before. You may see creases around your forehead and eyes that used to show up only when you smiled or squinted. Perhaps it appears as though the underlying structure of your face has fallen, resulting in hollowing around the temples or mid-face. The M LIFT™ may also be a good choice for patients that have more significant signs of aging but are not good candidates for surgical procedures, or do not wish to undergo surgery. It is important to note that while the results of a M LIFT™ are significant and long-lasting, regular touch-up appointments will help you maintain your results for an indefinite period.
Covering Your Options
The key to the success of the M LIFT™ is the wealth of options in injectable formulations available today. In his quest to achieve all your cosmetic goals, Dr. Mashhadian might use the following products:
Juvéderm is family of fillers featuring hyaluronic acid. A synthetic version of a naturally occurring substance in the body that supports the underlying dermal structure. Over time, hyaluronic acid levels decrease, leading to dry, aging skin. Replacing hyaluronic acid with these formulations ensures the dermis has the support it needs to look and feel its best while restoring volume and smoothing away lines. Products included in this line are:
- Juvéderm XC – works on wrinkles that extend around the nose, mouth and chin
- Juvéderm Vollure – offers smooth results that can last up to 18 months
- Juvéderm Volbella – silky solution designed for plumping lips and fine lines that appear above them
- Juvéderm Voluma – restores youthful volume to the cheeks, temple and jawline
These formulations are all considered biocompatible for use and safe for any skin type and tone. Because the differences between the solutions can be somewhat subtle, it is essential to work with an experienced injector like Dr. Mashhadian to ensure the best results from your nonsurgical lift.
Restylane family is another of group of fillers that also features hyaluronic acid. Products in the Restylane line include:
- Restylane – used for lines and folds around the nose and mouth
- Restylane Silk – smooth enough to enhance the delicate skin around the eyes and lips
- Restylane Lyft – used to treat larger areas like the cheeks and midface
- Restylane Refyne – cross-linking technology eliminates facial lines without compromising your ability to make natural expressions
- Restylane Defyne – similar to Refyne, but works on deeper facial creases
The M LIFT™ includes Botox injections in the upper, mid, and lower regions of the face to enhance your rejuvenation results further. Botox works on the following:
- Horizontal creases across the forehead
- Vertical lines that appear between the eyebrows, known as glabellar or frown lines
- Subtle lines that fan out from the eyes, known as crow’s feet
- Treatment of the smoker lines around the lips
- The softening of the neck bands
The Botox medication works by relaxing muscles that lead to the development of facial lines when you smile, squint or frown. By limiting the activity of the muscle, Dr. Mashhadian reduces the appearance of the aging symptoms, while preserving your ability to make natural facial expressions.
How it Works
A M LIFT™ can be completed in under an hour, without the need for patients to undergo anesthesia. Injections are administered mostly without needles, but with a cannula that causes little – if any – discomfort, and reduces the chance of bruising or swelling. Dr. Mashhadian knows precisely where to place the injections to produce the best results for you.
Once the treatment is completed, you will be able to return to daily life right away. While all facial injections run the risk of bruising or swelling in the few hours immediately after treatment, Dr. Mashhadian will provide you with an all-natural herbal supplement that will boost your body’s healing ability and ensure that there will be almost no indication you just had a cosmetic treatment performed beyond your refreshed new look.
If you would like to speed up your recovery and achieve optimal results even sooner, a post-treatment Cool Laser procedure can be added on.
Dramatic, Long-Lasting Results
The results of your injections will vary somewhat, based on the specific formulations used, the treatment areas and the way in which your body responds to the hyaluronic acid in the mix. Some patients tend to reabsorb the substance more quickly than others, necessitating more frequent touch-up treatments. Dr. Mashhadian will advise you on a schedule that will preserve your youthful appearance over the long term.
If you are ready to turn back the clock on your looks, but don’t want to go the surgical route, the innovative M LIFT™ might be just the solution you are seeking. We are happy to answer any questions you might have about the procedure or schedule your consultation with Dr. Mashhadian to determine whether the M LIFT™ is the right option for you. Contact Rodeo Surgical Art today at 310-652-4500.