Combining Breast Augmentation and Breast Lift
If you have been considering whether a breast lift or breast augmentation is right for you, the answer may be both. Each procedure will give you different benefits, but the combination of the two can give you amazing resutls. During your consultation with Beverly Hills breast surgeon Dr. David Mashhadian, you will discuss your specific cosmetic surgery goals and whether a combination of breast augmentation and breast lift is right for you.
Benefits of Breast Augmentation
A breast augmentation is suitable for women of almost all ages who want to increase the volume of their breasts. The benefits of breast augmentation include:
- Increasing the size of your breast
- Improving the shape of your breasts after pregnancy, weight loss, or aging
- Correcting size asymmetry
- Increasing your self confidence by giving you the breasts that make you feel like the attractive woman you are
Benefits of Breast Lift
A breast lift will not increase the volume of your breasts. A lift serves to remove excess skin and tissue that have caused the breasts to sag over time. The benefits of breast lift include:
- Correcting breast sagging (ptsosis) from pregnancy, weight loss, or age
- Reducing stretched or enlarged areolas
- Reshaping the breast from an elongated or pendulous shape into a rounder more youthful shape
- Resizing and reshaping the nipple
- Correcting shape asymmetry
With a combination of both procedures, you can have the fuller, perkier breasts that give you the younger more attractive body contours that you desire.
To learn more about the benefits of combining breast augmentation with breast lift and whether it is the right procedure to give you the dramatic results you want, please call 310-652-4500 today or contact Rodeo Surgical Art to schedule your consultation with Dr. David Mashhadian. Our office is conveniently located on Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills.