Are you dreaming of having a sexy, smooth stomach, maybe just in time for the summer season or just looking to enhance your self-esteem and confidence? A firm and flat abdomen is a symbol of a beautiful body contour. A Tummy Tuck, personalized to every individual’s needs, can help improve your abdominal shape for years to come.
When both exercise and dieting fail to achieve the waistline you desire, Rodeo Surgical Art in Beverly Hills offers the expertise of cosmetic surgeon Dr. David Mashhadian who has perfected procedures such as the Tummy Tuck, to help you attain the flat, well-toned abdomen you long for.
Continue reading to find out if this procedure could be right for you.
WHAT IS A TUMMY TUCK?
A Tummy Tuck which is also known as Abdominoplasty is a procedure that tightens and reshapes the abdominal area, helping to achieve a slimmer and more aesthetically overall pleasing appearance. Having a flatter, more firm abdomen can very much improve the way clothing fits and looks, giving you the confidence and comfort you desire.
During the surgical procedure, the muscles in the abdomen are tightened, removing sagging and excess skin. The objective of a Tummy Tuck is to tone and flatten the midsection while correcting a protruding belly. A Tummy Tuck is a highly sought after procedure for both men and women, specifically those whose bodies have undergone dramatic changes from extreme weight loss or pregnancy.
Consultations available now
WHO WOULD BENEFIT MOST FROM A TUMMY TUCK?
Healthy women and men that are within a close range to their ideal body weight are ideal candidates for a Tummy Tuck. If any of the following features describe you, you may reap great benefits from a Tummy Tuck:
- You are in good health and are a nonsmoker.
- You have put in time with diet and exercise and have managed to lose weight, but your abdomen lacks tone and protrudes.
- The muscles of your abdomen and skin are stretched out and sagging following pregnancy.
- After going through extreme weight loss, you have loose and excess skin hanging around your belly.
*Individual Results May Vary
WHAT CAN I EXPECT FOLLOWING A TUMMY TUCK?
- The overall result will be a firmer, flatter abdominal contour that is more proportionate with your body type and weight.
- Your results may be hidden initially by swelling and the inability to stand fully upright until you have completely healed.
- Your new slimmed down, and toned profile will begin to be apparent within the first two weeks following surgery.
- In some cases, it could take several weeks or even months to appreciate the final result.