With medical and technological advancements, patients now have some options to choose from when it comes to non-invasive approaches to facial rejuvenation and enhancement. At Rodeo Surgical Art in Beverly Hills, we invite you to learn more about these minimally invasive, non-nonsurgical procedures that are done in our office often times, in less than an hour.
The facial aging process varies from person to person. The main causes are changes in bone density, the breakdown of collagen and elastin and loss or displacement of fat.
While some factors like bone changes can’t be prevented, others like fat, collagen and elastin loss can be minimized. There is a better understanding today of what causes facial aging and doctors can address signs of aging like nasolabial folds (smile lines), deep facial lines and wrinkles and volume loss to provide better results using injectable solutions.
See what we have to offer at Rodeo Surgical Art in Beverly Hills.
Injectables and Fillers:
The use of injectable solutions has come a long way in preventing and reversing the visible signs of aging, with or without surgery. You can achieve a more youthful and rested look without anesthesia and without going under the knife. Today’s injectables offer a wide array of products to address not only wrinkles, but the muscles that cause lines and furrows to form.
Botox, Xeomin and Dysport
- These nonsurgical injectables are FDA approved to treat frown lines between the eyebrows. They are also used to treat crow’s feet, forehead lines, down-turned corners of the mouth and skin bands on the neck.
- All can be done with a quick visit with Dr. Mashhadian
- Minimal downtime and results that last about three to six months, results may last longer or shorter depending on the patient
- Results are visible within a few days but may take upwards of a week for final results
- Dr. Mashhadian may suggest to use these in conjunction with a filler to provide the best results
- Clinical studies indicate the duration of treatment benefits is increased over time, such that you should require fewer injections in the future.
Hyaluronic Acids – Juvederm, Restylane & Perlane
When choosing a nonsurgical option for facial wrinkles and lines reduction, hyaluronic acids are a good choice for a dermal filler because of their compatibility with the human body. Hyaluronic acid is a natural substance found in our bodies. It is found in connective tissues, some cartilage, joint fluids and skin tissue.
- FDA approved filler material
- Juvederm works beautifully on the lips, marionette lines, smile lines as well as deep frown lines in between the brows that Botox and Dysport can’t remedy
- Hyaluronic Acids are formulated gels with lidocaine, an anesthetic that aids in pain management and can make injection virtually painless
- Depending on the area, Juvederm can last as long as nine to twelve months
- When injected, this gel acts like an inflated cushion to support facial structures and tissues that may have lost volume or elasticity due to normal aging
- With Restylane & Perlane, results can last six to twelve months, depending on the area
Consultations available now
Longer Lasting Fillers
- Radiesse is an FDA approved filler material
- It is much thicker than Restylane & Perlane; it is comprised of materials naturally found in our bodies
- Helps rebuild skin below the surface to add volume and restore youthfulness
- Works by stimulating the skin’s collagen production
- Radiesse works by plumping the skin underneath to diminish fine lines and wrinkles
- Results last up to one year, some patients even longer
- Works for both hand and facial rejuvenation
- Bellafill is a FDA-approved dermal filler for permanent implantation into the skin for the correction of smile lines and wrinkles.
- Bellafill is the only dermal filler established safe and effective for the correction of smile lines and wrinkles through five years
- Bellafill is a semi-permanent filler that stimulates your own collagen to grow
- Patients may need a “touch-up” after five years to maintain great results
- Bellafill is also approved for the correction of moderate to severe facial acne scars on the cheeks in patients over the age of 21 years
Non-Surgical Cheek Enhancement
- Dr. Mashhadian uses a very thick filler material such as Radiesse to plump up cheeks, which then pulls and tightens the other surrounding areas of loose skin giving an all around more refreshed and symmetrical appearance
- The filler material can also be used to build up cheekbone areas that are flat and lacking depth.
- A great, non-surgical way to see amazing improvement quickly and easily right here in our office!
Beverly Hills Grow Lashes
- Interested in Darker, Fuller, Longer Lashes?
- See longer, fuller, darker lashes grow with Latisse
- Latisse from Allergan, a company with 60 years of eye care expertise, is the first, and ONLY FDA approved product to safely treat inadequate or not enough lashes
iGrow Laser – Hair Growth System
- Convenient and private in-home hair growth system provides full scalp coverage, is fully portable and easy to use
- iGrow incorporates Apira Science’s proprietary dual light Laser and LED design
- highly effective Low-Level Light Therapy (LLLT) system that enables significant hair growth
- Low-Level Light Therapy (LLLT) is a highly effective hair growth treatment process. LLLT increases cellular activity and promotes the proliferation of thick, full and healthy hair
- A one-time purchase will provide you with everything you need to grow and maintain strong, healthy hair for a lifetime
*Individual Results May Vary
- Non-surgical rhinoplasty is an excellent alternative to undergoing a traditional nose job to correct minor defects in appearance of your nose
- The procedure is performed in our office in Beverly Hills and only takes a few minutes
- Results last from six to eighteen months
- Fillers that may be used include Radiesse, Juvederm, Restylane & Perlane
During your consultation with Dr. Mashhadian, you will discuss the benefits of whichever treatment you are interested in receiving. Non-surgical facial enhancements and rejuvenation are low-risk procedures and usually take a few minutes to complete.
Dr. Mashhadian’s technique of using a micro cannula for non-surgical procedures avoids the risk of accidental intravascular injection, which can cause serious problems. Dr. Mashhadian’s safety standards and advanced techniques greatly reduce the risk of unsightly bruising and swelling.