Making the choice to undergo rhinoplasty (nose surgery) is a very personal decision. Each patient has specific reasons for wanting to change the shape of their nose. In consultation with Beverly Hills cosmetic surgeon Dr. David Mashhadian, you will discuss why you are considering rhinoplasty, and you can decide if it is the right procedure for you right now.
In general, rhinoplasty may be able to give you the results you are looking for if you want to:
- Change the size of your nose
- Remove bumps or humps, like reducing the size of the bridge
- Adjust the size or shape of your nostrils
- Change the shape of the tip of your nose
- Enhance the balance between your nose and other facial features
Good candidates for rhinoplasty are in good overall health and have realistic expectations for their results. Dr. Mashhadian will review with you how you can expect your results to change your appearance. He can help you decide if rhinoplasty, non-surgical rhinoplasty or other procedures will help you achieve your aesthetic goals.