Beverly Hills Rhinoplasty
Plastic Surgery in Beverly Hills, Hollywood, Santa Monica and Los Angeles, California
Consultation: 30 Min
Procedure: 1 1/2 – 3 Hours
Recovery: 1 – 2 Weeks
Duration of Results: Permanent
Your nose takes center stage on your face. Changing its appearance can make you feel more beautiful and confident from every angle. At Rodeo Surgical Art in Beverly Hills, Dr. David Mashhadian can help you achieve the aesthetically pleasing nose that balances out your facial features and enhances your natural beauty.
Your Nose Job Consultation
Dr. Mashhadian will begin your consultation by listening intently to your concerns about your nose. He will want to know what your desired changes are and discuss what you can realistically expect to accomplish through surgery. Rhinoplasty can make the following enhancements to your nose:
- Change in the size of the nose in relation to other features of the face
- Remove bumps or Humps
- Change the width of the nose at the base or nostrils
- Reduce or adjust the size and shape of the nostrils
- Adjust the profile and look of the nose from different angles
- Change the shape, projection and rotation of tip of the nose
- Enhance symmetry of the Nose
- Septum alteration to improve breathing obstructions
You will also have the opportunity to review our many before and after photos of other patients to see how Dr. Mashhadian has successfully transformed their appearance.
Open, Closed, or Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty
Rhinoplasty is not a one-size-fits-all procedure. Dr. Mashhadian will choose the technique that best suits your needs. You may benefit from:
- Open Rhinoplasty is the most invasive procedure, which uses external incisions, but it allows Dr. Mashhadian full visibility of your nasal structures and can be used to correct complex issues.
- Closed Rhinoplasty uses only internal incisions so you will have no external scarring. It requires a shorter recovery period and is appropriate for most minor reshaping of the nose.
- Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty is a non-invasive technique that users dermal fillers to enhance the shape of your nose.
Revision rhinoplasty is the correction or adjustment of a previous nose surgery. For a revision rhinoplasty consultation, Dr. Mashhadian would like you to bring before photos from before your original surgery so you can discuss what your expectations were and what you can expect from the enhancements Dr. Mashhadian can make during your revision surgery.
Ready for your transformation with rhinoplasty? Please contact Rodeo Surgical Art today at (310) 997-4988 to schedule your consultation with Dr. Mashhadian. We are conveniently located on Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills, and we welcome patients throughout the Hollywood, Santa Monica, and Los Angeles areas.